- 7 nights’ accommodation in your chosen bure or villa
- Your choice of a 1-hour couples massage, 1 Hydrating Facial, 1 Hibiscus & Coconut Wrap
- Your choice of a Bouma Waterfall Tour, 1 Yoga Session, 1 Premium Guided Snorkelling Tour
- Roundtrip airfare from LAX to Nadi, Fiji on Fiji Airways
- Daily continental breakfast
- Airport return transfers to/from Taveuni Airport
- 15-minute foot massage per person
- Fiji cooking demonstration – learn how to make the famous Fijian ‘Kokoda’ dish
- Nightly entertainment including weekly cultural Kava Ceremony and Meke performance
- Sunday Village church service
- Personalized water bottle
- Daily maid and evening turndown service
- Non-motorized activities (kayaks, paddle boards, snorkel gear)
Booking Period: 21 February 2018 – 4 March 2018
Stay Period: 21 February 2018 – 31 March 2019
Starting at USD $ 3,300.00 based on availability and room category selection
Set amidst 100 acres or lush tropical landscaped gardens, bushland, and jagged volcanic South Pacific mountains that soar behind the property, the entire resort fronts onto a private white sand beach over a kilometer in length, and is known as the most spectacular in Fiji’s northern island group.
With the only Guinot spa in the South Pacific, a PADI 5 Star accredited dive shop, snorkeling just off the resort and daily activities ranging from catered picnic lunches at cascading jungle waterfalls to invigorating coastal and mountain hikes – you will certainly not need to look far for something exciting and adventurous to do.
If privacy is what is sought, our romantically decorated bures and beach houses, all with outdoor showers, and many with private swimming pools or jacuzzi spa will meet your requirements.
Top Reasons to Visit Qamea Resort & Spa
- An intimate private beachfront luxury boutique adult-only resort with a maximum of 34 guests at one time.
- Barefoot Luxury in a relaxed environment from the time your toes touch the soft white sands
- World class snorkeling directly off the beach plus 5 star PADI dive operation–area surrounding Qamea is known as the ‘soft coral capital of the world’.
- Interesting and unique activities e.g. local village visits, Bouma Waterfalls
Matei, Tavenui, Fiji Islands, FJ
Local Village Tour
Romantic Dine Out
Qamea Resort & Spa
Need to speak with us?
WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
We are back and wanted to thank you for organizing the greatest vacation! We all had a fantastic time :-) We ended up getting a little out of control by buying a bunch of pearls, upgrading to the two-bd beachfront villa at Four Seasons and even flying business class home. Thank you and we are looking forward to going back soon!
Reason to book with SSA
We are a full-service travel agency taking care of all your needs from the time you leave home to the time you return.
We customize all travel arrangements to ensure you get exactly what you want from your vacation.
Before spending hours shopping online, check with us. We’ll recommend a vacation itinerary to fit your budget.
We are a small boutique agency which means we are able to provide personalized travel service tailored to your needs.